It is easy to organize Antenna TV channels on your TCL Android TV.
- First, make sure you are on the Antenna TV Input options. Click here to view steps on how to change input options.
- Press the OK on the TV remote
- From your TCL Android TV remote control, press the virtual keyboard button to display the onscreen remote control
- Scroll and select the Settings option, press OK to confirm
- Scroll and select Channel, press OK to confirm
- Scroll and select Channel organizer, press OK to confirm
- The Channel Organizer screen will be displayed - as shown below
- User the navigational buttons on the TCL Android TV remote control to select the channel you want to manage.
- Highlight and click OK on the selected channel to display three (3) options: Edit, Hide, Delete
Edit - allows you to rename the channel
Hide - will remove the channel from the channel list
Delete - will remove channel from your program guide. You will need to perform another channel scan to re-add channel.