TCL North America Limited Warranty
All TCL LCD/LED Models
What your warranty covers: Defects in materials or workmanship to the original owner of this TCL product when purchased as new from an Authorized Dealer of TCL brand products in the United States and packaged with this warranty statement.
New LCD/LED Televisions (Non-Commercial Use)
For how long after your purchase:
- One (1) year from date of purchase for parts and labor for non-commercial use.
New LCD/LED Televisions (Commercial Use)
For how long after your purchase:
- Six (6) months from date of purchase for parts and labor for commercial use.
- Commercial use includes, but is not limited to, the use of this product in a commercial or business environment, the use of this product in an institution or for institutional purposes, or other commercial purposes including rental purposes.
What we will do
- At TTE’s discretion, (1) pay an Authorized TCL Service Center for both labor charges and parts to repair your television, or (2) replace your television with a new or refurbished/remanufactured equivalent value product. The decision to repair or replace will be made solely by TTE. See “How to get service”.
How to get service
- Please have your original purchase receipt or proof of purchase (bill of sale or receipted invoice) which states that condition of the unit (New, Used, etc.), the unit’s date of purchase, place of purchase and model/serial number ready. The model/serial number information can be found on the back of your unit.
- Call 1-877-300-8837 or visit www.TCLUSA/SUPPORT
- A representative must troubleshoot your problem over the telephone or through e-mail before receiving service. If it is determined that your unit requires service, the service location will be at the sole discretion of TTE based upon the TTE Limited Warranty Statement.
- At the sole discretion of TTE, television screen sizes 43” and smaller will either be repaired at an Authorized TCL Service Center or directly exchanged for a new or refurbished/recertified unit. At the sole discretion of TTE, television screen sizes 44” through 65” or larger will either be repaired or directly exchanged for a new or refurbished/recertified unit at an Authorized TCL Service Center or repaired in-home.
- If repaired at an Authorized TCL Service Center, a pre-paid shipping label will be provided and TTE will also pay for return shipping. TTE will provide instructions for packaging and shipping the unit. Units that are improperly packed and damaged during shipping are not covered under your product warranty.
- Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice from an Authorized Dealer which is evidence that the product is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service.
- In the event that a unit is to be replaced, a picture of the back of the unit showing the model and serial number and picture of the issue itself may be required.
- PRE-AUTHORIZATION MUST BE OBTAINED BEFORE (1) SENDING ANY PRODUCT TO AN AUTHORIZED TCL SERVICE CENTER, OR (2) OBTAINING ANY IN-HOME REPAIR/REPLACEMENT/ RENTAL SERVICES.
What your warranty does not cover
- A unit sold in “As-Is”, “Used”, “Factory Reconditioned”, “Factory Re-Certified”, or “Refurbished”, condition or with faults.
- Units physically broken during shipment from a Retailer. Please contact your Retailer for assistance.
- Extended Service Plans purchased from Retailers. Please contact your Retailer for assistance.
- Customer instruction. (Your Owner’s Manual describes how to install, adjust, and operate your unit. Any additional information should be obtained from your Authorized Dealer).
- Installation and related adjustments, or damage resulting from installation.
- Damage resulting from non-approved installation methods.
- Signal reception problems not caused by your unit.
- Damage from misuse, abuse, neglect, normal wear and tear, cosmetic damage, mishandling, faulty installation, or power line surges.
- Markings or images on the television’s panel resulting from viewing fixed images (including but not limited to certain 4:3 images on wide screen televisions, or data or images in fixed screen locations from banners, video games, or certain broadcast networks).
- A television that has been modified or incorporated into other products.
- A unit purchased or serviced outside the USA.
- Acts of nature or God, such as but not limited to earthquake or lightning damage.
- Special, incidental or consequential damages.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
- THE WARRANTY STATED ABOVE IS THE ONLY WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT. NO VERBAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY TTE TECHNOLOGY, INC., ITS AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A GUARANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE OR MODIFY THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY.
- REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER. TTE TECHNOLOGY, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT OR ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITED WARRANTY ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY AND WARRANTY PERIOD SET FORTH ABOVE. THIS WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. PLEASE VISIT WWW.TCLUSA.COM TO VIEW THE MOST CURRENT VERSION.
How State Law relates to this warranty
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state.
If you purchased your unit outside the United States or seek warranty coverage outside the United States: This warranty does not apply. Contact your dealer for warranty information.
Service calls which do not involve defective materials or workmanship are not covered by this warranty. Costs of such service calls are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Was this article helpful?