Can't See My Wireless Network
You may encounter this problem during initial setup or attempting to reconnect your TCL Roku TV to your router. Below are recommended steps to resolve this issue.
- From the Choose your network screen, scroll down and select Scan again to see all networks. If your network is set to private you will not see your network listed.
- Or you can also manually enter your wireless network's name. On the same screen, select Private network. Using the onscreen keyboard, type your network's name or SSID. You may be required to enter the password for secured networks.
- If you still do not see your network, ensure your TV is within range of your wireless router. Also, verify if advanced settings were configured on your router.
- Try resetting your router. Most routers can be reset by unplugging them from power for 30 seconds and then returning power.
- If you still are unable to see your wireless network refer to your router's user manual or manufacture's website.
Your wireless MAC address: 00:00:00:00:00:00:00
If your wireless MAC address comes up as Null or all zeroes when attempting to scan for networks you may have a hardware problem requiring service. You can attempt to perform a hard reset as a last resort but be aware that Performing a factory reset will remove all stored personal data relating to your settings, network connections, Roku data, and menu preferences. If performing a hard reset does not resolve the problem contact TCL support for your repair options.
Was this article helpful?